Penn Medicare Solutions
A division of Penn Health Insurance Solutions, Inc.
Serving PA, NJ, DE, NC & SC
2960 Ash Mill Road – P.O. Box 309
Holicong, PA 18928
PACE & PACENET Assistance
We are here to help you understand the PACE and PACENET prescription assistance programs. Please read the program highlights below and see the PDF files that offer further answers and applications. We are very happy to print PACE applications here and mail to you.
PACE – A prescription assistance program to help if income is tight!
- What: Prescription costs $6/month for a generic and $9/month for a name-brand drug.
- Who Qualifies: Single person whose annual income is less than $14,500. If a married couple, annual income must be less than $17,700 (see the “Application PDF” below to read how income is defined).
- Monthly Cost: Free
- Coverage Gap Eliminated?: Yes, there is no coverage gap or “donut hole” with PACE. This can help save thousands of dollars.
PACENET – A sister program to PACE for those with slightly higher incomes!
- What: Prescription costs $8/month for a generic and $15/month for a name-brand drug.
- Who Qualifies: Single person whose annual income is greater than $14,500 but less than $27,500. If a married couple, annual income must be more than $17,700 but less than $35,500 (see the “Application PDF” below to read how income is defined).
- Monthly Cost: Yes, either approx. $34 per month cash deductible before benefits begin should you simply choose to use your PACENET card or you can purchase a private Medicare Prescription Drug plan, pay the monthly premium, but have the $34 monthly deductible waived.
- If you choose a Medigap plan, you may then couple that with a stand-alone private Medicare Prescription Drug plan.
- If you choose a Medicare Advantage Medical plan, you must either choose a plan that includes drug coverage or choose a Medicare Advantage plan without drug coverage and then use your PACENET card as a prescription card.
- You cannot choose a Medicare Advantage plan without drug coverage and then couple that plan with a stand-alone Medicare Prescription Drug plan because you will be disenrolled from the Medicare Advantage medical coverage.
- Coverage Gap Eliminated: There is no coverage gap or “donut hole” with PACENET. This can help save thousands of dollars.
Please click here to be taken to the PACE website.
“Mr. Barbati is prompt, efficient, and a gentleman. We highly recommend him.”
– Fran and John C., Langhorne, PA